Go Paperless for W-2s: It is easy to get your W-2 digitally. Go paperless for this document. If you would like to go paperless, we encourage you to make your choice in ADP early. The deadline to go paperless is December 31, 2021. If you do not choose to go paperless, W-2s will be mailed to the address we have on file as of December 15, 2021. Please update your address with us if you have moved. Learn how to go paperless

COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: All health care workers in the District of Columbia, including Participant-Directed Workers in Services My Way, are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine by September 30, 2021. For more information or to find a vaccination site, visit If you have questions regarding COVID-19, please contact DHCF at 202-442-5988.

2020 Participant Satisfaction Survey Results: Consumer Direct Care Network District of Columbia conducts annual participant satisfaction surveys. Click here to review the 2020 results.

DHCF Electronic Visit Verification (EVV): Questions regarding the Sandata EVV system or technical issues please contact Sandata Customer Services at 855-962-1322 or email at

For questions regarding EVV please reach out to

To update your contact information or for payroll questions, please reach out to Consumer Direct Care Network at 844-381-4432 or

Innovative Home Care

Participant-direction does not mean doing things all by yourself. Consumer Direct Care Network District of Columbia is here to help support you as you gain control over your choices and your life when you decide to take on the responsibility of hiring, training, and managing your own employees.

If you are on the District’s EPD waiver, and want to participant-direct your services, we can assist you by providing orientation and training when you enroll in the Services My Way program. We also serve as the vendor fiscal/employer agent for financial management services to help you with burdensome paperwork including processing your employees timesheets, withholding payroll taxes, and processing payroll.

Consumer Direct Care Network strives to provide superior customer service for thousands of people just like you across the country. Our knowledgeable and caring staff can help you succeed in self-directing your own care so that you can remain independent in your own home.


Contact Services My Way