The following change does not impact UnitedHealthcare members.
The Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) recently selected a new Financial Management Service (FMS) and Support Broker (SB) provider for the Fee-for-Service Services My Way program. Effective Sunday, December 18, 2022, GT Independence will be the new FMS and SB provider for all Fee-for-Service enrollees.
What Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries Need to Know About This Change
- Services, approved budgets, EPD Waiver Case Managers, and Participant Directed Worker (PDW) pay rates will remain the same.
- GT Independence will contact Participants and PDWs to complete enrollment forms.
- Services provided on or before Saturday, December 17, 2022: All time, including late time, should be submitted to Consumer Direct Care Network District of Columbia (CDDC) by Monday, December 19, 2022. CDDC will not accept time submissions after Monday, December 19, 2022. The final CDDC pay date will be Friday, December 30, 2022.
- Services provided on or after Sunday, December 18, 2022: All time should be submitted to GT Independence.
- Starting Tuesday, December 20, 2022, any outstanding late time must be submitted to GT Independence.
- Visit GTIndependence.com, call 1-877-659-4500, or email CustomerService@GTIndependence.com. Your EPD Waiver Case Manager is also available to answer questions.
- UnitedHealthcare enrollees should contact their Care Manager if they have questions. They can also call 855-409-7073 or email DC_UAH@uhc.com.